Atomberg Gorilla Energy Saving BLDC Ceiling Fan

• Thread starter Thread starter Funkatronic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,908
Bought a 2nd unit, V1 this time. I'm happy with the air flow, but this one seems to have noise issues, it makes tik-tik noise randomly, on inspection when switched off I could simulate the noise by slightly flipping one of the leaves, my guess is that one leaf is bad, have complained. Lets see.

Will have to buy one more soon, will wait for the Atomberg review.

I'm also looking for a BLDC based wall fan, could not Google anything in India, any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using the fan for a while now, the first fan has some bearing issues and make a godawful noise when turned on. Atomberg was amazing and prompt with their replacement, however, sent me a replacement as soon as i mailed them, kudos to them. Replacement fan is perfect, silent and running efficiently.

The only downside of the fan i might say is the "status" led is red.. and when the fan is off via remote (on via mains) it has an eerie red glow that can be slightly unsettling to suddenly notice right above you if you wake up in the middle of the night, lol.

Guys suggest me a fan with good airflow and silent no noise if its possible

replacement was delayed so much, i asked for a refund and ordered fresh. Amazon was showing that replacement would arrive by may 29. new order should come by may 20-22.

fucking Atomberg. i just got my replacement delivery and this time around the package is missing the remote. the fucking remote which is essential for operation of the fucking fan.

shipped already. seems to be coming from tohana which means haryana itself. should get it tomorrow.

I guess it’s time to update this thread. I got the delivery on time. Everything was in order unlike the last time I tried ordering their fan. This fan does not have the option turn off the led light if the main switch is turned on (and fan is turned off). Minor annoyance. Apart from that everything has been simply fine. Remote is good. I am not sure if I like it over Superfan which has been working great for more than a few years now. This one does look more like a normal fan compared to Superfan.

You can now buy extended warranty for these fans.

DTe1WKO.png

So my Atomberg had been behaving weirdly for the last 2-3 days. Randomly turned off. Made squeaky noise but ran fine most of the time. Got lucky and managed to record a video at around 5am when it did the same while i was sleeping.

Source

Filed a complaint. Turned out that their Gurgaon support guy lived close to my place and he arrived today itself and replaced the PCB. Seems to be working fine now.

PCB costing 500 rupees. Labor charges Rs. 300. He was doubtful about the validity of my warranty based on the bill. Company Support App showed him that it is still covered so he did not take any money and left.

This is how the central unit looks like opened up.

F3ueeMU.webp

Last edited:
so a different problem exists now. at speed 5 fan slows down on a random interval for a second. as if it was turned off and on quickly. i sent the video to their service engineer guy on sunday night. he did not respond today. would call him tomorrow to see if i need to create a new service request or he can come directly and see what can be done. on lower speeds, fan seems to run fine. very annoying.

Source