Atomberg Gorilla Energy Saving BLDC Ceiling Fan

Funkatronic

Casual Gentleman
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Pune
Ordered an Atomberg Gorilla for the bedroom, to test it out. Will let you folks know how it fares in a couple of weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sushubh

bhojv74

Regular
Regulars
Aug 14, 2009
Bought a 2nd unit, V1 this time. I'm happy with the air flow, but this one seems to have noise issues, it makes tik-tik noise randomly, on inspection when switched off I could simulate the noise by slightly flipping one of the leaves, my guess is that one leaf is bad, have complained. Lets see.

Will have to buy one more soon, will wait for the Atomberg review.

bhojv74

Regular
Regulars
Aug 14, 2009
I'm also looking for a BLDC based wall fan, could not Google anything in India, any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Funkatronic

Casual Gentleman
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Pune
Been using the fan for a while now, the first fan has some bearing issues and make a godawful noise when turned on. Atomberg was amazing and prompt with their replacement, however, sent me a replacement as soon as i mailed them, kudos to them. Replacement fan is perfect, silent and running efficiently.

The only downside of the fan i might say is the "status" led is red.. and when the fan is off via remote (on via mains) it has an eerie red glow that can be slightly unsettling to suddenly notice right above you if you wake up in the middle of the night, lol.

HE-MAN

Regulars
Oct 18, 2013
nagpur
Guys suggest me a fan with good airflow and silent no noise if its possible

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
replacement was delayed so much, i asked for a refund and ordered fresh. amazon was showing that replacement would arrive by may 29. new order should come by may 20-22.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
fucking atomberg. i just got my replacement delivery and this time around the package is missing the remote. the fucking remote which is essential for operation of the fucking fan.