At last sun channels coming

• Thread starter Thread starter dssr1969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,385

dssr1969

ISP
tata indicom
Hi, sun channels are coming at last on Tata Sky within couple of days. thank u to tata sky and sun tv network :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi,

sun channels are coming at last on Tata Sky within couple of days.

thank u to tata sky and sun tv network

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

who told you.

is this news true, please confirm. who told u dssr.

They are testing the channels so can come from today anytime.. or atleast by tomorrow. my local Tata Sky dealer also confirmed this yesterday night that from today sun channels are goign to start.

Dear Aju pls call the CC and ask about it. .I also came to konw jsut few mins ago that Sun channels are coming on TAtaksy today.. this was told by Tata Sky personel here.

also check this INSAT3B,4A (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2007-09-06, 04:11 we can find the sun channels listed in the Tatasky list.. (maybe testing) as i still find them in my STB.
Just now spoke to the CC of tatasky. They gave me same repeated answer stating its going to come very soon. After when i barked at them, they gave me a reply that they will start the channels at the maximum period of 1 week but insisted me that 1 week is too long and added we will get it with in few days.

Just now spoke to the CC of Tata Sky. They gave me same repeated answer stating its going to come very soon. After when i barked at them, they gave me a reply that they will start the channels at the maximum period of 1 week but insisted me that 1 week is too long and added we will get it with in few days.

:hysterical: atlast tatasky has made you bark at them :hysterical::hysterical:

but dont worry they will add it before their CC comes to know about it..

But where is NEO sports .. it is not testing .

:hysterical: atlast Tata Sky has made you bark at them :hysterical::hysterical:

but dont worry they will add it before their CC comes to know about it..

But where is NEO sports .. it is not testing .
Let the sun channels come first and i am sure neo will come on board on or before sep 28th:thumbsup:

Let the sun channels come first and i am sure neo will come on board on or before sep 28th:thumbsup:

yes that everyone knows that Neo will come before 28th sept. :thumbsup: on both DTH.

I hope Tata Sky wont test the channels for long time , b'coz dishtv may add it directly before them and then we will find them in website..

yes that everyone knows that Neo will come before 28th sept. :thumbsup: on both DTH.

I hope Tata Sky wont test the channels for long time , b'coz dishtv may add it directly before them and then we will find them in website..
Mr. jjvj i feel you are dedicated dish tv fan.

Mr. jjvj i fell you are dedicated dish tv fan.

I am not a Fan of anyone.. and please dont FELL :hysterical:

I am watching Tata Sky since last 15days.. even I have dishtv..

Dear All, Even though they are testing SUN channels and after seeing customer care replies that till now there is no clear picture....but i am sure it will not come before SUN launches their DTH service.

I am not a Fan of anyone.. and please dont FELL :hysterical:

I am watching Tata Sky since last 15days.. even I have dishtv..

I knew it buddy :hysterical: and i was flet not fell :hysterical:

I knew it buddy :hysterical: and i was flet not fell :hysterical:

again FLET :hysterical: I know you wanted to write FEEL but u typed it as FELL so i used cap letters to show you your spelling mistake, which completely changed the meaning.