ASUS Transformer Pad Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,157
It was supposed to be launched in June. I was, and still am waiting for it.

yeap, launch delayed. from what i read, Asus was having supply issues because of high demand in the US market. that could be the reason behind the delay in launch in india.

Asus' Rs. 32,999 Transformer TF101 Tablet is Here

Launched in India for 33k although it does come with the dock I would have liked if they had launched at less than the ipad2 price along with the dock... Still 33k might be the MRP & we might be able to get a nice discount on this price at some major outlets like croma or vijaysales... Apparently they are doing pretty well in the US as they should coz after tha ipad this was the most innovative concept I saw for the tablet space 🙂...
Asus Transformer Tablet: Surprising Second Best in Sales After Apple iPad | PCWorld

PS If anyone wants to see a nice review of the Asus Dock watch this video... Its pretty cool...

‪Asus Transformer Keyboard Dock Review!‬‏ - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUcJnwyCtes&feature=player_embedded

Its already coming with ICS, you can do a OTA update already in US people are using ICS on transformer prime.

i have a feeling they are trying to fool people who are planning to buy transformer prime edition 😀

You know what, I felt the same thing. But not sure if its Flipkart or Asus (Allowing the fact that Letsbuy is pricing based on old stock)

----------

After the 46K pricing, I was thinking that Flipkart has priced the Prime @ 47k down from from MRP of 50k , was a bit surprised that it was for the older one.