Asus Padfone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,990
On the one hand, you've got yet another high-end device, with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Snapdragon's new dual-core S4 chip, an Adreno 225 GPU, Ice Cream Sandwich and an 8-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and f/2.2, autofocusing lens. (The front camera records at VGA resolution.) Other specs include 16 to 64GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD), Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, GPS, A-GPS, a gyroscope, 1,520mAh battery and a compass. Connectivity options include WCDMA (900, 2100 MHz), EDGE / GPRS / GSM (850, 1800 and 1900 MHz) and HSPA+, with theoretical download speeds topping out at 42Mbps.

I am going to buy it. Not.

I have a phone, a tablet and a laptop. Thats why 😛On a serious note, pricing is a little steep despite considering what we have here. 50k may find a few folks who would be interested.

they were charging Rs. 50K for a tablet and keyboard dock. this one has a smartphone as well.of course the tablet is useless without the phone (right?). looks like a complicated mess. i am not even sure what they were thinking.

Extend the PadFone’s battery life by up to 63 hours with the PadFone Station’s built-in battery. Need even more power? Simply dock the PadFone into the bigger battery of the Station Dock to increase battery life by an amazing 102 hours!

Sweet! and the nexus 7 tab coming up in November.

Yes.. And that should have been nearer 40 than 50... I really wonder how many bought that one at 50k.

Sweet! and the nexus 7 tab coming up in November.

ooh. inside information? cool. if the pricing is right, it should do well here in india. i might get it unless my friend decides to delay his trip to india.

lol. and samsung announced about bringing Galaxy nexus to india last year. but canceled it eventually. 😀 Asus of course has a better reputation at bringing most of their products to india.