Asus AiMesh

IBF

Shitposter
Check Asus AiMesh Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Source

AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that connects multiple ASUS routers to create a whole-home WiFi network. It’s a powerful and flexible way to solve your WiFi problems that also makes the most of your existing hardware: you can mix different ASUS router models, so when you upgrade there’s no need to throw away your old router — you can use it to expand your AiMesh network!

AiMesh – Powerful Whole-home Wi-Fi, The Way You Want

Lol. Which is a reasonably priced mesh solution available in india ?
There is no point in buying Asus Mesh solution as it is a beta product and does not work as intended most of the times. But people are free to do R&D or beta testing for unfinished product.

hmm. 2 unit for 20K. would have been nice if there were three units at this price point. but yeah seems cool.

there were reports of google wifi coming to india. never happened. and i have been reading that even google wifi is pretty buggy at the moment?

Yup, that is a great solution for someone looking to extent his WiFi signal. I don't personally like WiFi extenders as they simply amplify and send the previous signal and don't actually generate a signal. Also these mesh systems don't make that much sense to me. For the price of a mesh system you can easily get a router + multiple access point combination as per your requirement.

Yup, that is a great solution for someone looking to extent his WiFi signal. I don't personally like WiFi extenders as they simply amplify and send the previous signal and don't actually generate a signal. Also these mesh systems don't make that much sense to me. For the price of a mesh system you can easily get a router + multiple access point combination as per your requirement.
tbh you can even buy xiaomi 3 router under 2k which can generate signals on its own. primary USP of these mesh systems is seamless app integration and even xiaomi app is easy to set up

so i can buy three xiaomi 3 routers and they can communicate with each other wirelessly (like those shitty repeaters?) and expand the wireless network?
i am currently using three routers all connected with ethernet to cover the house. but would be great if i can expand wirelessly in future?

so i can buy three xiaomi 3 routers and they can communicate with each other wirelessly (like those shitty repeaters?) and expand the wireless network?
i am currently using three routers all connected with ethernet to cover the house. but would be great if i can expand wirelessly in future?
yup. Its called bridge mode. its available in almost all routers, xiaomi included

Source