netomato

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
Vi
Motorola
LG
10.or
Just wanted to share some pics I took today when moon & mars are going to be the closest (although at 3:30 AM but why not give them a shot now.

Please do give me feedback for improvements as I just started taking pictures a few weeks ago. All the pics I take are from my devices Motorola Edge 20 & Edge 20 Pro. Still learning everyday by playing with exposure, WB etc. Settings.

Moon with no zoom (you can see mars as small orange dot in the bottom left. Although Taurus is also there but not visible due to rookie me 😂) Gcam

Source

Moon with 10x Zoom (Gcam)

Source

Moon with my phone's stock camera -

Source

Source

Do share your feedback on how to improve my pictures. These are all unedited.

Also share yours 🙂

Are you from North India? It’s just cloudy most of the time here in Bangalore.. wasn’t even aware there was a conjunction. Anyway I have a few curated astro pics if you’d like to see - Astrophotography | Dean Sumith

I'm from Rajasthan. It's North-Western but due to being in the middle of the city most of the stars aren't visible due to pollution.

But man the shots you took... They are really really professional. Whether that be of moon or solar eclipse.

I mean in general the whole website you made and the collection of pictures it has is just mind blowing 🤯. Pleased to see them, keep up the good work 👍🤩

@Chip thank you, I’m not on any photography-related forum, I have been told that my photographs are not professional enough 🙂 so I don’t bother engaging in discussions.

Try JJ Mehta (jjmpf dot com) they have amateurs sharing their photos so go right ahead and share your snaps.