Ask them y should we take connection from you

• Thread starter Thread starter samrudha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,742

samrudha

many times we receive call from call centres or even we can call at the call centres ask them there rates and then ask them tat y should we take connection from u ??? so costly whereas Airtel offers same connection of 128kbps @ 600 and 256kps @ 1000 Rs unlimited. I am going to call tata one in everydayWat abt u??This way we can bring competitionwat say u??

i can call the tollfree nos... :lol:

well u can threaten them that u r gonna go for airtel if u dnt come with some new tariff as good/better as airtel !!!

Heh, how much coverage has airtel got compared to BSNL, is it even more than 20% of BSNL's share ??So if you are not in an area covered by Airtel, *MOVE* to one. This might be quicker 😉Unless you can insert articles into National Media about how bad BSNL is, telling their CC that their services suck is useless. First of all you are not even a customer so why do they even need to listen.Re: bad media, have you realised the govt is the major client advertising in most papers. Telling them they suck, may not be the easiest of things to do. Yeah i know we are a democracy and that's the point. But papers make close to 75% from ad revenue and the rest is from sales. They will think carefully before doing this.

Originally posted by blr_p@Oct 19 2005, 11:13 AM
Heh, how much coverage has airtel got compared to BSNL, is it even more than 20% of BSNL's share ??

So if you are not in an area covered by Airtel, *MOVE* to one. This might be quicker 😉

Unless you can insert articles into National Media about how bad BSNL is, telling  their CC that their services suck is useless. First of all you are not even a customer so why do they even need to listen.

Re: bad media, have you realised the govt is the major client advertising in most papers. Telling them they suck, may not be the easiest of things to do.

Yeah i know we are a democracy and that's the point. But papers make close to 75% from ad revenue and the rest is from sales. They will think carefully before doing this.
[snapback]28974[/snapback]
[/quote]

heh. i moved from chandigarh to gurgaon to get an airtel connection. 10 months and my house is still not covered by airtel.

now that i am going back to chandigarh, i might have to rent a 2 room set in chandigarh in a area covered by airtel. coz i am not going to take bsnl or sify.

as for newspapers, a friend of mine in a newspaper told me that they can practically give away their papers for free (the number they currently sell in the market) and still be profitable. of course, they can't make the paper for free for practical reasons 😉

Originally posted by Sushubh@Oct 19 2005, 05:45 PM
as for newspapers, a friend of mine in a newspaper told me that they can practically give away their papers for free (the number they currently sell in the market) and still be profitable.
[snapback]28988[/snapback]
[/quote]
Oh Yeah, ask him then how his paper feels bout commenting on BSNL's performance to date.

You almost get the impression they are being paid to say nice things.

I could call, but the cc guys answering the phone are too dumb to answer that question.. Literally.. And I cant expect the techie guys to answer that question for me.. So i rest my case, And Will continue to have the answer for that question as long as i get good speeds and enough uptime