Asianet Dataline defeats BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 30,755
Seems like they only serve one state. How will they get the last mile link in other states?

dataline is only available in cities and towns in kerala.especially those in south kerala(from alappuzha-kottayam downwards).they concentrates there.

It is taxpayer's money that made BSNL the dominant company. GoI should share the BSNL last mile infrastructure so that consumers can benefit.

My friend took the wow 249 plan. I have BSNL home 500 c+ plan.asianet did some improvements in trivandrum, and he now hets direct download speeds pf 800 kbps, torrent speeds of 400 kbps. He said he was able to download about 14 gb:O one night.(grabbed movies). Free time is from 2 to 6 am.I get free time from 2 to 8 am, bit my max direct download speed is 250 kbps and torrent is 226 kbps. I max downloaded 4.3 gb one night.PLUS my line gets disconnected sometimes(BSNL common trouble) while he has no problem since asianet is not dial-up connection. So he can just put on direct downloads, while my direct downloads from mediafire.com are not resumed even with download manager.:frown: Asianet dataline users please submit your max download speeds in this thread.

My friend took the wow 249 plan. I have BSNL home 500 c+ plan.
asianet did some improvements in trivandrum, and he now hets direct download speeds pf 800 kbps, torrent speeds of 400 kbps. He said he was able to download about 14 gb:O one night.(grabbed movies). Free time is from 2 to 6 am.

I get free time from 2 to 8 am, bit my max direct download speed is 250 kbps and torrent is 226 kbps. I max downloaded 4.3 gb one night.

PLUS my line gets disconnected sometimes(BSNL common trouble) while he has no problem since asianet is not dial-up connection. So he can just put on direct downloads, while my direct downloads from mediafire.com are not resumed even with download manager.:frown:

Asianet dataline users please submit your max download speeds in this thread.

Oh Wow...! Surfing at 800 kbps must be a breeze....! 😱😱 Is BSNL listening...! Even the highest Home plans which offer 2 Mbps provides around 220-250 kBps in torrents and other downloads...!! 🙁:frown:

My friend took the wow 249 plan. I have BSNL home 500 c+ plan.
asianet did some improvements in trivandrum, and he now hets direct download speeds pf 800 kbps, torrent speeds of 400 kbps. He said he was able to download about 14 gb:O one night.(grabbed movies). Free time is from 2 to 6 am.

I get free time from 2 to 8 am, bit my max direct download speed is 250 kbps and torrent is 226 kbps. I max downloaded 4.3 gb one night.

PLUS my line gets disconnected sometimes(BSNL common trouble) while he has no problem since asianet is not dial-up connection. So he can just put on direct downloads, while my direct downloads from mediafire.com are not resumed even with download manager.:frown:

Asianet dataline users please submit your max download speeds in this thread.

May be some technical fault from ADL.

May be some technical fault from ADL.

its 2 years after this post. but being a user of data line at that time let me answer. its not technical fault mate. at that time they where testing the 8mbps by giving all 2mbps customers to 8mbps i think its only lasts for 1 and half month. i even touched 1Megabyte/sec for downloading at that time.
after that the speed was very less and users increase so i disconnect it and took bsnl.

I am also a previous user of Asianet Dataline. Also touched 8 Mbps and downloaded around 40 GB in one month. But I think this is caused by some technical fault. Anyway thanks for clarification. Off topic : Why this thread in Asianet Digital TV session?