Arsenal is going down!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,107
Barca are a better team than Arsenal for a couple seasons now. He did the right thing by going to Barca so that he can have a better ending of his already great career. What's more, he can play with Eto'o at the front and Ronaldinho, Deco and Messi just behind in the midfield which means he won't have to do anything, just get the ball and score!I'm telling you that Barca now have the deadliest attack with Henry joining and are going to give all other teams a run for their money.

I love the way these 2 teams play their football. I enjoy watching and follow both these teams. Barca sure do have a good attack now. But Henry moving doesnt mean Arsenal are going down. Same was said when Beckham left ManU. That didnt stop ManU did it ?

exactly. his time has come and gone. now America has him as a leftover product.

So the thing is Henry, the great player that he is, leaving Arsenal shouldnt affect Arsenal too much. The last season Henry spent most of his time on the bench due to injuries..and they finished 4th. They dont go around hiring the most expensive players but do have a good team. They did score as many goals as Chelsea scored in the Premiership. Only they conceded a little too much at the back, where Henry couldnt do much. Of course the captain and an inspirational player going out does make a difference, but I wouldnt say Arsenal are going down..just yet

They are going to struggle in this season ....Upfront , only Adebayor and Van Persie have the experiene ... erratic Baptista is also gone !!