Are you tired of receiving chain mails ?

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,014
that's what I've been trying to tell everyone on my contact list.Such random spam has caused my google ban list to attain infinity

I've gotten rid of forwards. I just reply with a "**** you" to every guy who sends me a forward. And in GMail, as most of you know, I get only Chinese Spam 🙂 .

^^^^^^lol even my best friends send me fwds ( i mean chain mails 😀).. how can I implement the above said Idea 😛 😛

Yeah even friends/colleagues forward chain mails, their common explanation......."Chod na free toh hai, chance lene mein kya jaata hai.........."

I do the same to everybody. If they are so dumb, they're not my friends. Thankfully my fleet of friends consist of intelligent and witty people, and not lamers.

^^^^^an impudent attitude 😕 which will take you nowhere....and reading your blogs clearly indicates that you have loads of it 😀 I think your inspiration is maddox :rofl:

I never hated you but always told you that you've got a negative aura around yourself. Get rid of it man, and drop the ego. Criticizing others and life and ever damn thing won't get you anywhere 😕