• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,704

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi All,With the recent advent of HD TVs, HD channels are not far behind. And Dish TV claims to offer 42 HD channels! (Or services, I must say). So how many of you are availing the HD services from Dish TV ? As far as I know, these are the only True HD channels which Dish TV has as of now 🙁1) Discovery HD World,(2) Nat Geo HD,(3) Nat Geo Adventure HD,(4) Nat Geo Wild HD,(5) Movies Now HD,(6) Travel XP HD.And where are the 'AsliHD' channels from the Star package ? (Star Plus HD, Star Gold HD, Star World HD, Star Movies HD) Dish TV still did not add these channels and instead are providing a bunch of channels that are 'upscaled' from SD to HD !!! :OSo how many of you are using this "upscaled" TruHD services from Dish TV ? :wink:Thanks !

in simple words dish se dur raho....

@devx101,I am currently using the SD services from Dish TV and things have been fine however I guess the HD services are not doing that well !

@devx101,

I am currently using the SD services from Dish TV and things have been fine however I guess the HD services are not doing that well !

sd has no problems, good prices/decent service but their HD offerings are pathetic. 1. they are committing the maha upscaling fraud/40HD services !!
2. have to take the highest pack for hd connection 3. no universal remote

@devx101,Thats correct. I was looking forward to some nice HD package from them but ...... !

Dish Karro par HD channels ki wish mat karo 😀... I myself am on Dish SD & dont think I might be able to switch as the main person in our home who watches TV is my Mom & she loves the Khana Khazana channel 🙂...

Dish Karro par HD channels ki wish mat karo 😀... I myself am on Dish SD & dont think I might be able to switch as the main person in our home who watches TV is my Mom & she loves the Khana Khazana channel 🙂...

yeah..my mom forced me to start the food food channel as a top-up in ADTV, most probably it is the same as zee khana khazana in terms of content. now 27*7 i only see a khadai in the 😱 TV.

Food Food, Food First & Khana Khazana are all cooking channels. @rajadeep, You will still be able to watch Khana Khazana even if you switch over to Dish HD.@devx101, Haha, I understand that. Back in my school days I too have gone through the same situation.