Are you going to use Reliance Jio after FREE Trial?

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrisM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,902
Nice. That should really provide a lot of Hotspots even in residential areas. Party for people living in close proximity as they get jiolink plus Hotspot option!

Let's hope that the connectivity is seamless. Has anyone got to use them already?

Doesn't make sense .I can use jionet hotspots if I'm on Jio , if Jio tower is near might as well switch on lte and use that right ?

Doesn't make sense .I can use jionet hotspots if I'm on Jio , if Jio tower is near might as well switch on lte and use that right ?
their wifi allowance is good for those who live very close to their towers as all jio towers will also act as wifi routers (i was told they have a 500 mtrs range). for e,g. the 499 plan gives 4g lte and 8 gb wifi data. a person living next to a tower (like me) gets 12 gb effectively while the person who does not will have to travel to a jio hotspot to be able to utilise the wifi allowance. this also makes it a bonanza for those living close to a hotspot as the per gb price on jionet is 50 rs while lte users will have to shell out a minimum of 151 rs per additional gb.