• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,295

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
ISP
Landline
I listed here few post superhit movies in their time. But I think now a days those movies are meaningless & that was only craze of those movies in their time. If you think same about any listed movie then vote.

Vote only those movies which you think still great entertainer today.

Vote registered!!

The poll is already closed :yawn:

True thanks. Ur yawn not gone waist. Let me revise my fault. & Sorry visitors.

Is there any manner by which i can re-vote? I had voted for 4 SRL movies then. But i dont watch them any more. Fed up of that particular face now.

Solve the matter through complaint in complaint thread. I also face the problem but not here it was for Which DTH use thread now I have only D2H DVR. ok? ok

Result is as below:[TABLE="class: grid, width: 406, align: center"][TR][TD="width: 64, align: center"]1[/TD][TD="width: 278"]Dil Chahata Hai[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]10[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="align: center"]2[/TD][TD="width: 278"]TIE : Lagaan & Jab We Met[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]7[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="align: center"]3[/TD][TD="width: 278"]Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]6[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="align: center"]4[/TD][TD="width: 278"]TIE : Ghajini & Saajan[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]5[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="align: center"]5[/TD][TD="width: 278"]TIE : Kuchh Kuchh Hota hai, Dil To Pagal Hai & Dabanggg[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]4[/TD][/TR][TR][TD="align: center"]6[/TD][TD="width: 278"]TIE : K3G, Raja Hindustani & Koi Mil Gaya[/TD][TD="width: 64, align: center"]2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]I surprised that DCH & Lagaan got high rating. I never understand whats special in the movie? Can any fan of it explain speciliaty of the movie?Thanks.

DCH is a good movie. Frankly speaking, i havent watched it, but of what i have heard from many people, its a really good movie. And Lagaan, for obvious reasons - v Indians connect to this game of cricket a lot.

DCH and Lagaan weren't superhits. Lagaan was a HIT and DCH was Above Average. Farhan's films (with the exception of Don) haven't ever worked well outside metros, he is way too chic for most desi audiences. I remember watching DCH with two different sets of audiences - once in a metro theatre, and the other in a small town's theatre. The reactions were diametrically opposite. The first group loved it and the second was shocked and bemused at the happenings.

Hmmm. So i have heard positives of it from those whom i know in cities.

@ jayminI also made few good thinkings by other's comments about few movies. But I saw few of those movies I became disapointed & felt that their comments was not worhty actually when I over excited before watch it we became dissapoint many times because of our exciteness. Better is dont keep more excitement while u watch a movie & u can truly judge a movie then its match our & reviewer's comment. Its my personal opinion.