Are these ONU readings even possible?

I have 3 WAN Profiles on the Sercomm, with one as a bridge. All three are connected to a load balancer and working quite well. They all should be bound to a specific port.

ok that went over my head. let me get this straight: are you saying if I setup to 2 pppoe WAN profiles (1 mine , 40mbps another my family member's say 100mbps) will I get combined speed or what ( 140mbps) ? 😅

@Md Faraz yes you can do that provided your router can handle dual WAN and has load balancing + fail over function.

@Md Faraz or you can just use the same PPPoE credentials and login two times or even three. That's what I am doing.

But if you do your way then, 40=49 and 100=121 so, yeah 170Mbps.

This is what I get on my Airtel 100Mbps connection.
13317758501.png

@Md Faraz or you can just use the same PPPoE credentials and login two times or even three. That's what I am doing.

But if you do your way then, 40=49 and 100=121 so, yeah 170Mbps.

This is what I get on my Airtel 100Mbps connection.
wow that sounds cool. btw will it work for 1 pppoe + 1 static also ? Coz one of my family member's is having static ip also( yes with gig speed) and few of them pppoe.

Hey guys just wanted to point out some Asus routers can handle dual WAN + load bal. + failover functions. I think other mid to high end routers from Netgear, Linksys et al also have these functions. It depends on model. So please check the feature list. Obviously the 'basic/starter' router models won't have em.

Also, if you expect this on Airtel's or other service provider's ONT you're expecting too much 😀 They are basic models. Switch the ONT to bridge mode (via Airtel) and let your personal router handle all the hard work.

@Lolita_Magnum Yes you're right. maybe that's why it didn't work on ZTE. Just now I tried same credentials two times. both shows connected but same speed.

Btw one more thing when I delete my pppoe WAN profiles and setup only my family member's static IP profile, or even pppoe profile, with their dsl id and account no, then under WAN status, I can see ipv4 connection status as CONNECTED in both when I tried only Static ip and only pppoe (and get an IP address assigned in PPPoe case) but still the internet doesn't work . any guesses why?

That's probably because the ONT doesn't know which one to use as the outgoing WAN. 🙂 When you have 2 PPPoE WAN connections then it will use just one of them. As I said before...these are basic models. 😀

@Chip yes you're right. but what about when I am setting only one profile of my family member; either static or pppoe .. botht are getting connected but still internet doesn't work even if im setting up only one profile at a time .

He meant multiple routers connected through bridge and pppoe active on those routers.

No I'm pretty sure I'm filling the details correctly. After filling my family member's static IP details in my router, the ipv4 connection status is says connected but still internet doesn't work , as you can see in the images.
same for pppoe profile also .