Are these ONU readings even possible?

Check your subnet mask..I use a /24 (255.255.255.0_ you're using /22 (255.255.255.252...which it cannot be. That's why it wont work. 🙂

EDIT: Sorry that's for VOIP. Is this is the router that was authorised for your connection?

Yes. actually when I took my connection back in 2020 I got Huawei router but it died in April 2022 then I got it replaced by this zte router. I only use Airtel router and nothing else no bridge nothing. But does this info matter? 🤔
Btw is this something due to WAN MAC? WAN Mac of my family member's ZTE router is different and mine is different? Just guessing maybe🤔

@Md Faraz Yes it is bro...only authorised CPEs/ONTs can connect to their systems. I cannot use someone elses router on my connection even if I input the same WAN/VOIP setting. Authorisation is done based on serial # and MAC.

Also, if I but an aftermarket ONT, it won't work till it's registered and authorised.

He's like "Lo Mauj Karo" 😂

Called LCO today morning, and he asked me how much I want it to be.
RX Optical Power:-20.00 dBm-27 to -8 dBm

And here I was getting -14 and my LCO brought it down to -24 saying customer doesn’t get that power. I told him I was getting that power, no response. Made some story about my connection being slapped into input power as it was the only connection and now since there are more, they’re using the proper method (8 slots). I don’t buy that story.