Are cheap MS Office 2019 keys sold via facebook ads legal

ISP
Airtel
I was just scrolling through facebook and I found an ad Office 2019 Professional Plus Retail License Key - DigiSoftMart which was selling this MS office keys intially I was skeptical but Facebook is consistently recommending this website ads and they seem to be genuine as I see positive reviews mostly in comment section. I am wondering how they gets keys this cheap and are they legal to use? Will I get into any problem for using those keys other than the risk of losing the amount I paid.

Solution
These are Volume License keys that organizations get in bulk. They are only meant to be used by that organization.

As a buyer, it's a grey area. Microsoft could technically disable your license at any point.

As a seller, it's definitely illegal, it's against the ToS of Volume Licenses.

Microsoft mostly goes after sellers, they don't really care about people using these keys so the chances of you getting into trouble is almost nil.

They are sold on AliExpress for $2-3
These are Volume License keys that organizations get in bulk. They are only meant to be used by that organization.

As a buyer, it's a grey area. Microsoft could technically disable your license at any point.

As a seller, it's definitely illegal, it's against the ToS of Volume Licenses.

Microsoft mostly goes after sellers, they don't really care about people using these keys so the chances of you getting into trouble is almost nil.

They are sold on AliExpress for $2-3

Solution