Are all Sify CTO's Weirdos & Freaks?

Mahesh1

Regulars
Is your sify CTO a convicted criminal? Was he ever involved in a crime? Does he look and talk like a 'freak'?
The question is not supposed to be cute. But these are the exact questions every sify subscriber has to ask himself. Afterall with all the downtime you are bound to have the CTO visiting your premises frequently. And you certainly don't wanna jeopardize the security of your loved ones.
Some people (including me ) made the mistake of not verifying these very issues before falling victim to this racket and believe me they are paying dearly.
But I would like to remind you all that there are always exceptions and not every CTO is a freak'. I guess it was just my luck that my CTO is a convicted criminal and has already robbed a customer's home and awaiting criminal prosecution.

Happy and Safe surfing to y'all.

Supreme

Regulars
I donot know about the social/criminal status of my CTO but one thing is for him that he doesn't care for existing subscribers.You got a problem then he is not gonna solve it unless a danda is on his head from sify

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
My CTO is the king of freaks. He is a shameless liar and is the most irresponsible. Doesn't matter if his "boys" steal anything or not, i am fed up with him.

Mahesh1

Regulars
The CTO operating in uttam nagar (Delhi) is convicted sex offender. Sify picks and chooses the best of the lot.

kingkrool

Regular
Regulars
My CTO has multiple murder cases against him.Also extortion, fraud and god alone knows what.He was once a local corporator too.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
well, u have to have that kinda background to be with sify, else they know they'll be out of the business the next day... ;) just like our netaji's profiles...mine?? well, don't know about the criminal background, but he sure gives a damn about the customers' needs...if that comes under the "freak" category :D

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
We both worked for a Gateway Call Center he left his job and opened up a Sify Franchise....i went on to do my ccna and mcsa certs.

Sushubh

Administrator
my CTO was the local cable guy with the worst reputation for quality of service in the entire city of Panchkula.

uthfull

Uthfull.org
Regulars
Guess m the only lucky person heya!!!!I got a very nice n cooperative CTO. Polite n efficient.N best of all, even he thinks the sify dialer sucks !!! :p