Archer c6 v2 negotiation speed

PON ModeEPON
should it not be GPON? why it shows epon?

So guys update on my issue.
I have started getting 300mbps with ₹750 ONU fault was there in my TP-Link c6 router
If you have an EU version tp link router, you will not be able to go above 100mbps link speed but if you have a US version, there will not be any such issue.
This is what I learnt today at TP Link’s service cemtre

So guys update on my issue.
I have started getting 300mbps with ₹750 ONU fault was there in my TP-Link c6 router
If you have an EU version tp link router, you will not be able to go above 100mbps link speed but if you have a US version, there will not be any such issue.
This is what I learnt today at TP Link’s service cemtre
the only difference is firmware. have you tested both the version yourself or just ate whatever bullshit customer care guy told you?

Actually even I have that doubt , the EU version always Auto negotiates to 100 Mbps on LAN for my PC . Not sure if its the cable or the router . Wireless gives above 100.
---------------------------------------------
Update:-
There is a drop down menu to manually select the duplex in your Archer C6 . This was tested on Emulator(not sure UK or US) as my Archer is running in AP mode

Archer C6 Admin page ------> System Tools -----------> System Parameters--------->at the end of page [Duplex] option will be present. Put it to 1000 Mbps duplex . This may solve it

Last edited:
@Sushubh
since you got both c6(fk version) and a6 (Amazon version) i believe, can you clear my doubt on which to get, this thread has confused me too much again between c6 and a6, before this i was tied in a6 v3 and a6v2. now i want to go for c6 seeing your screenshot?

I can't recommend one of the two. They are essentially the same models with minor differences.

Yeah c6 is openwrt suppoted but the 5Ghz performance is highly unstable and Speed is terribly slow when compared to stock OEM . If you are interested in openwrt go fo c7 i had good performance and no issues with openwrt on c7. If you are okay with stock OEM itself c6 itself a good choice on budget. @Lameseries