Arasu Cable Tv May Aquire SCV or Hathway!!

• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 21,669

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Hi Friends, I Just read the news from Dinamalar,that the war between Arasu Cable Tv Corp[Govt] and Sun Direct Tv has Started.As Sun Direct has decided to launch before the end of the December,Arasu Cabe Tv [ACC] has initiated to Start its Operations much before the decided date[15 Jan Pongal].So they have given Open Tender to MSO's to Partner with ACC to Provide Cable Tv in Low Cost.But If you see the Tender,Particularly for Chennai,They have a given a big list of Infrastructure Facilities that the MSO should have for Participating in the Tender.But the irony is SCV is the only MSO who can satisfy all those needs.Hathway Comes Next,But it is far away from SCV.So Govt is thinking on legal aspects to Aquire any MSO , what Jayalalitha planned before. Any way we can expect good announcements soon from ACC and Sun Direct.For More Info check in Dinamalar Website,Today's First Page Article.:thumbsup: Karthick.A

What a beauty in Tamilnadu..........The same time Government cable corporation (ACC) and Sundirect will be opened...I think this is Pongal gift to Tamilnadu PeopleRavitha

What a beauty in Tamilnadu..........
The same time Government cable corporation (ACC) and Sundirect will be opened...

I think this is Pongal gift to Tamilnadu People

Ravitha

i think u dont know the latest news...that is SUN DIRECT is going to launch on coming friday:thumbsup::yahoo:

Arasu Cable Corporation will be launched in only 2 districts only initially.So all the Tamilnadu People wont be having the Government cable connection.

i think u dont know the latest news...that is SUN DIRECT is going to launch on coming friday:thumbsup::yahoo:
Mr Vln arun,

I think u dont know the latest news.Do u that there is Habeus Corpus[Public Case] is filed against Sun Direct and the Case is Still running in Madras HC.How can u start the DTH service when there is Case Running and without getting permission from the Court?

Karthick.A

Mr Vln arun,

I think u dont know the latest news.Do u that there is Habeus Corpus[Public Case] is filed against Sun Direct and the Case is Still running in Madras HC.How can u start the DTH service when there is Case Running and without getting permission from the Court?

Karthick.A
even u and i can file a case against sun direct,but no stay order produced so for

even u and i can file a case against sun direct,but no stay order produced so for

ya u r right..they have launched their service:thumbsup:

hey. . .y u guys r so arrogant in ur idea abt dth. . .tat too sun. . . anyway in a few years dth will be common in india. . and all people will get it. . . and the case filed in HC has been dismissed long back. . .on 16th nov itself. . . DTH will actually improve the standard of watchin the channels. . . anyway arasu cable s also goin to launch right. . .then those who cant afford can get those connections. . . its also of nice quality. . . there r 1ooo's of people who have registered for sun dth service. . .

Hi guys .. dont take seriously , about the words against the sun group . from DINAMALAR paper ... bcoz , dinamalar paper sees the sun group as its main villain since last tamil nadu elections . (including some sex scandal in dinamalar which was came to light by sun tvs and there is) a lot of reasons behind it .. we never bother and leave it to them.Now dinamalar group dealing the dish tv distribution network in tamil nadu, chennai .. so naturally dinamalar never praise the developments in sun group.. and only trying to defame the sun group .

Hi guys .. dont take seriously , about the words against the sun group . from DINAMALAR paper ... bcoz , dinamalar paper sees the sun group as its main villain since last tamil nadu elections . (including some sex scandal in dinamalar which was came to light by sun tvs and there is) a lot of reasons behind it .. we never bother and leave it to them.
Now dinamalar group dealing the dish tv distribution network in tamil nadu, chennai .. so naturally dinamalar never praise the developments in sun group.. and only trying to defame the sun group .
yes buddy ur right as v should not beleive any story tat is being published in dinamalar 😗

Yes, we cant believe Dinamalar, which is in aggrasive mood against maran brothers. They lost their readers more than a lakh after Dinakaran was relaunched by Marans.

Yes, we cant believe Dinamalar, which is in aggrasive mood against maran brothers. They lost their readers more than a lakh after Dinakaran was relaunched by Marans.
not only the reason given above and there are more reasons 😛and the main reson for their clash is the case in which dinamalar editor's son (Popularly known as Anthumani)😕 has been arrested on a rape attempt case 😡and the case became popular when it is been telecasted on SUN TV so its the main reason for there anger towards SUN GROUP and also false news against them 😗