Aquaria Grande in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,059
The only thing exciting about this is the use of HTML5 in the website URL.

the swimming pool in the balcony... probably to the view of slums in the surrounding area? 😀

ROFL... what paint-thinner were these guys sniffing when they rendered these images for Mumbai? Even IF they defy the rules of reality and build this monstrosity, nobody can afford to live there. Thank you, real estate mafia!

@ chromaniac ^ lolz. just fyi there aren't slums in every area of mumbai. only a certain pocket. from my house all i see is the arabian sea on one side and the rest of mumbai from other. once you enter dadar then upto south mumbai MOST areas are slum free 🙂regarding this project i dunno about that area but i guess they would use their clout to remove any slums nearby.

check the link. construction is actually underway!

Annoying thing is that the web developer has worked hard to make sure that it is not easy ripping images of that website. I mean for a builder, it is a good thing is people post about their project on their sites and include the relevant images!

ROFL... what paint-thinner were these guys sniffing when they rendered these images for Mumbai? Even IF they defy the rules of reality and build this monstrosity, nobody can afford to live there. Thank you, real estate mafia!
u underestimate the financial muscle the city has bro!! indiabulls managed to sell most of the sky suites @ lower parel before even construction started. most were priced upwards of 10cr. even the 100 storied bldg(i forgot the name) sold almost every home before construction has begun.
its not a big prob selling a super luxury house in mumbai although recently sales are pretty awful.

Annoying thing is that the web developer has worked hard to make sure that it is not easy ripping images of that website. I mean for a builder, it is a good thing is people post about their project on their sites and include the relevant images!

Isn't that where you got your images from? Seemed to be pretty each as it is there clearly in the source 😀

For instance, for

With exif info 😀

Orientation of image: 1
File change date and time: 2011:12:29 17:11:08
Image input equipment manufacturer: Canon
Image input equipment model: Canon PowerShot G9
Software used: Adobe Photoshop CS5 (12.0x20100115 [20100115.m.998 2010/01/15:02:00:00 cutoff; m branch]) Windows
Exposure time: 0.0015625
F number: 5.6
ISO speed rating: 200
Shutter speed: 9.3125
Aperture: 4.96875
Exposure bias: 0.666667
Maximum lens aperture: 2.96875
Metering mode: 5
Flash: 16
Lens focal length: 7.4
Focal plane X resolution: 11216.5
Focal plane Y resolution: 11178.1
Focal plane resolution unit: 2
Sensing method: 2
Custom rendered: 0
Exposure mode: 1
White balance: 0
Digital zoom ratio: 1
Scene capture type: 0

yes, i had to dive into source code. that's what i am saying. unless you use a flash applet with embedded images, there are enough ways to get your hands on the photos. so why make it harder to get the photos in the first place?

google plus lightbox viewer disabled rightclick earlier forcing me to dive into source code to get the images. they changed the code and images are now downloadable from the context menu.

flickr uses a css layer. so freaking easy to get around it by disabling CSS in Opera using a keyboard shortcut.

----------

about the exif information... for the project this large, it's a shame they could not hire a pro photographer with a swanky dslr 😀