Applying for Reliance Broadband connection in Gurgaon!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 36,443
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Their website has a form which I have filled. I need to get in touch with a sales executive asap. What is the fastest way to do that?Update: Here is the number of a salesman if you are looking to get a Reliance Broadband connection in Gurgaon: 9015648862

Call on 180030007777 and tell them that u had applied 3-4 times for Broadband connection, but nt getting any proper responce. And ask for AreA Manager number.And After that, you very well know what to do 😉 untill you won't face feasibility issues like me 🙁

damn, you sure like to mess up things. i believe airtel mess has forced you to choose this reliance route, but be prepared for another mess. from what i knw/read, Getting in touch with reliance guys is enough to cause depression 😀

A friend has had massive issues with Reliance. She lost her modem settings because she accidentally performed a factory reset. Reliance guys refused to tell her the settings over phone, and moreover refused to send over someone to fix it. In the end, she had to disconnect the connection because they would not give out the username and password.

Problems are everywhere. and the Best way to get rid of it is to fight for the solution rather than just moving to another operator.

And in case of Telecoms, there is hell lot of power in consumers hand to make tears in service providers eye. Thing is One sud know the escalation matrix. Its not like DTH where only option left is to change the operator.

Call Centre ------> Circle Office ----> Nodal Office -----> Appeletite Office -----> CMO Office ------> TRAI

And then think of changing operator . :smartass:

u shud contact the sales rep for ur area cuz only they r the ones in the whole reliance department whose salary depends on the no. of connections they achieve per area...so only they wud be eager to give u a connection asap....contacting cust. care or any1 else might give no results

There is no Sales Representative kind of thing in case of Reliance. Only person whom you can contact is Area Sales Manager and they can be contactable at your nearest BBC (Broadband Centre).Before going for Wireless Broadband, I have hitted my head a lot for Reliance Wireline Broadband Connection.

Going by my experience and that of some others here, with Reliance it is:APPLY APPLY NO REPLY

Their website has a form which I have filled.

I need to get in touch with a sales executive asap.

What is the fastest way to do that?

And which plan you are opting for :icon_king: . I found Reliance plans costly :ghost:

has anyone found a way to get rid of the login screen? the dude i am talking to tells me that static ip option is only available on commercial plans which are very expensive.

Yes, thats true, even mentioned in their website too that Static IP will be charged extra ....

I don't think there is a way to bypass the login screen 😕Regarding getting a Broadband connection, I mailed them my address (PIN code is important) my contact number etc..They replied to me within 24 hours to confirm whether or not they could provide, provide me a connection.

I don't think there is a way to bypass the login screen 😕

Regarding getting a Broadband connection, I mailed them my address (PIN code is important) my contact number etc..

They replied to me within 24 hours to confirm whether or not they could provide, provide me a connection.

So, They reverted or not after 24 hrs, bcoz in mine case they didn't

so no way to get rid of the login screen? this is a major headache in itself. i guess i would be using them till airtel sort out their mess. what a freaking mess they have created for me.

Why don't you use something that easy to get rid of easily? Like Tata Photon+ or something similar, which requires less infrastructure and paperwork, and is relaxed. BSNL 3G data card? Going for a new connection altogether (and then getting it disconnected in a few months) would be a big pain IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.