Applied for static IP but using Huawei router in bridge mode

IP leases are handed out by Airtel's backend/NOC (network operating centre). Think of a LCO as a bulk or wholesale buyer of bandwidth for a particular area who then supplies retail customers with connectivity. He has no control over the network whatsoever. In fact even CPEs are controlled by Airtel or other ISP via TR-169. I am not sure how LCOs work in other States but in MH that's how LCOs operate.

Just as an example I had rebooted my router 2.5 days back. Airtel and TS IPs are unchanged. As mentioned earlier Airtel IP can remain unchanged for weeks. While from my experience BSNL DSL used to change the IPs every 12-24 hours. DHCP leases are all dependent on the ISP, there's no standard lease time.

My PPPoe connection is failed 10 mins back and it shows disconnected and retrying to connect everytime from past 10 minutes in WAN settings. Is it because of they are setting up static ip from their end?

In my case the their technician visited my place to provision static IP. Since I am using the ONT in bridge mode, I did it myself on my firewall. All they did from the backend was to enable bridge mode on port 4 so that I don't have to configure vlan100 on my firewall, even though it was not needed.
Previously when I was on dynamic IP was configuring PPPoE with vlan100 on my firewall...