Apple Store Online (India) is live

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,523

Heh. Google is not even selling phones in India. 4a was expected to launch in September right? Flipkart has a listing but it is still not on sale. Apple would probably launch their entire product range along with highly profitable accessories. Google when they had their own online store did not even sell cables or chargers that were not easily available otherwise because of the whole mess surrounding the USB-C hardware.

4a is supposed to launch in October. But Google's phones are lost cause. They have hardware problems, with literally all of their phones. The phones come to a sudden death after a couple of years (+/- few months depending on your luck). Enough lesson learnt with Pixels. That camera and software experience addict you like anything but it's not worth it anyone values their hard earned money.

Does Apple care + now retroactively applies to products bought before apple store was launched? Or is that just for new products?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Normally Apple care + can be applied within 60 days of purchase. In the US and Canada that has been extended to a year because of COVID.

Looks like the answer is yes. I can get it for my ipad I bought last year that is still in warranty.

Attachments

• 1600841553200.webp
    1600841553200.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 197