Apple Safari Updates

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
could not make it run using Wine on Linux. anyone of you test it out please!

Test it on wine or Windows? I am posting this message using Safari on XP. Definately lovin' the better "Clear Type" rendering. 😀 Will post later on page load times etc...

Does it have anything like adblock (firefox)? That is a deal-clicher or a deal-breaker for me.

As of now Safari crashes whenever i want to download an attachment from yahoo, it shows half a dozen error messages and crashes. Does not seem to be faster than either firefox or opera.

it's a beta. though claiming it's secure from day one... is not the right thing to do.

am using it right now to access this site.... not really impressed. Hate the fact that the "x" to close tabs is on the left side, and not the right... typically Apple - being different for the sake of being different while screwing usability (every time I use a mac, the fact that the mouse has only 1 button makes me want to take a sledgehammer to it!)

16th most popular group in the last 7 days. i believe it would go down in the future. 🙂

I am guilty of one of those 17 visit's :ashamed:its..crappy uninstalled it..didnt find any improvement in loading times (warm or cold) neither is it faster than FF or opera.

I hated it... uninstalled it within a day or two.... btw I visited the forum via a PSP sometime last week - does that show somewhere?

34 out of 34. so i guess no.what browser does it use. what is the user agent 🙂

Well i had visited this forum a couple of times using it. I don't like how you can't control its interface. Firefox and Opera are far better. I did however like the font rendering, which a lot of people disliked for some reason.The PSP has a user agent : Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00.