Apple iPhone 7 - Apple iPhone 7 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 14,802
I just realised I purchased the iPhone 6 for 33k on Amazon and it is now selling for close to 39k! Then read up some articles that Apple increased the price because no one was buying the SE. lol. So I guess even after 7's launch the price cut will push the 6 and 6s back to their previous prices (before they were raised by Apple).

actually they didn't raise the prices but curbed cash backs and discounts.

so Im the only one happy with iPhone 7 ? 😛

more base storage, great cameras, and water resistant. perfect phone for my dad. (ofcourse used with mophie batterycase) Im going to get one, after initial batch solds out
I am also happy with, but I would be more happier if it costed half of its expected price 😛

^ High Quality 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable Stereo Male to Female Aux Phone Cable Headphone For Lightning Adapter for iphone7/7plus-in Mobile Phone Cables from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Theyre already available though.

But Im unfamiliar with iOS but I remember iPhone will reject acessories without Apple chip inside? thats why apple certified products cost a little more than normal accessories

there are two qualities from china 2$ accessories give this trouble but then there are the Belkin ones which costs around 4-7$ which doesnt get the warning message , belkins are still cheaper than apple

and there some 2-3$ data cables work without any trouble which i bought from ebay

QmgL8mZ.png

Apple be like "just fcuk up my shit fam"

And in price of original case, we could buy another Android Smartphone 😀

But beautiful iPhones anyways these new phones are.
Apple is ignoring the fact that cases do not always end up preventing the coating on these phones. one dust particle between the case and the phone is enough to scratch the phone bad. they should be recommending skins instead.

LOL I remember reading the story which said "discontinues" and now they changed the story!