Apple iPhone 14

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 14,094
@Rajneesh Rana Do you know the process to convert eSIM to a physical sim? Because this is what the website says:
If you have an eSIM and wish to switch over from your existing network operator to Airtel, then you can do it simply with the touch of a button. No need to visit an Airtel store and getting a prepaid plan sim card, carry photocopies of your documents and take part in the rest of the verification process.

@Samuel this section is referring to MNP from one esim provider to esim on airtel.
For converting esim to physical sim you will have to visit their store once.

@Samuel iPhone 14 is already better priced in India compared to the pro models. Entry level 14 follows 1USD=100INR. Whereas pros follow 1USD=130INR. Relatively speaking iPhones 14s are cheaper in India than pros which come at a very high premium.

Well, this is why people purchase the Pro models from the States. 🤷

Dynamic island seems to be the main highlight this year. Not a lot of emphasis on the camera system.

I’m talking about how how these features have been received by the tech community. The buzz is around the island.

I am mainly excited to see if the cinematic mode has any major improvements or not.

The pro one definitely should, given the processor is more efficient and the display can go down to 1 Hz. Given the 13 Pro Max had pretty much the best battery life of any premium phone by far, 14 Pro Max should have very good battery life.

The plus should also have it with a larger battery. Not sure if the regular version will be very different.

I’ve converted my Airtel sim to eSIM today. There’s no charge as such. If I want to get a physical sim again then I would have to pay Rs. 100, I think.

All of the above methods to activate esim require wifi is there any way to activate esim without internet