Apple iPhone 13

Groundbreaking tech in new iPhone 13’s. Really tim cook is having far vision. 120hz will be soo smooth. Even 60hz refresh rate is smooth on iphone
I too am curious as to how much smooth the display will be with 120hz. I mean even our eyes have limitations. That 60hz is already optimised enough to make it the best display hands down.
P.S. I use 60hz on a 120hz display just for this smooth experience.

I have an iPhone 60hz and an android 120hz, Scrolling is smoother on 120hz. Some videos look rubbish ( soap opera effect )
I don't game so I don't need a 120 hz just for a smooth scrolling experience.

I just want Apple to open up IOS a bit.

I too am curious as to how much smooth the display will be with 120hz. I mean even our eyes have limitations. That 60hz is already optimised enough to make it the best display hands down.
I haven’t used or even saw 120hz screen till date. So that is why 60hz on iPhone look smooth to me.

regarding android 60hz , 95% phones that i saw stutter a lot while scrolling. Pixel is smooth ok 60hz and so is samsung s series.

You'll know the difference when you see it only. Noticeable only side by side, except some fast moving games, where the overall gameplay feels better instantly.

I am surprised to see how much iPhone 13 camera's are being praised.

This is an okay comparison:

Source

On my iPad Pro, the 120 hz refresh makes so much difference. Everything just feels buttery smooth. It was so good that I purchased a 4K 120 hz monitor to match Windows experience.

@vishalrao

Do iPhones have international warranty?

A friend is most likely going to get one from the US in a couple of weeks, and will be using it primarily in India.