Apple iOS

For starters, there's Live Voicemail, which means you don't have to pick up when a number you don't recognize is calling - the phone will do that for you and will display live scrolling text of what the person calling is saying
Copied Samsung's Bixby call

Since this is Apple and not Google, we really do mean that's the day. Apple's software updates are available to anyone who wants them on the day of their release.
Gajab-Bejjati-Hai-Yaar-meme-template-of-Panchayat-series.jpg

Today, my phone froze for the first time (iOS 17.2.1). It could be due to the fact that I was pushing it to handle a lot of data at once, but it happened for the first time ever.

What freaked me out is that when I pushed the volume down and screen lock buttons, it made a police-like siren and called the distress number 112. I had no way of disconnecting the call until it got disconnected on its own, as it didn’t receive any input for 46 seconds.

Today is also the day when I discovered how to force shut down the phone in these circumstances. Push the volume up button once, then the volume down button, followed by a press-and-hold action of the screen lock button until it shuts down.

I faced screen unresponsive issue on 12 Mini few months ago. Nothing worked and most solutions online needed screen input 😂
I too discovered steps to restart (now forgot 😬) without screen input.