Apple iOS

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
God damn it. I am an idiot. This is a concept. And I thought Apple had released this feature in one of the recent betas. But reports are pretty solid that iOS 5 would feature Nuance/Siri/Wolfram integration.

Source

This is much much better than what Google Android and Windows Phone has. It comes integrated with Wolfram Alpha which alone makes it awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 103MB download is not immediately visible from the iTunes home screen but clicking download reveals the 10.5 download button. It is also hitting Software Update. This is the first step in Apple's upgrade to iOS 5 and iCloud. Other updates, including iOS 5 tomorrow should be hitting shortly.Full release notes below (via MacStories):What's new in iTunes 10.5iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network.

Nice, Updating iTunes now.. Excited to update my iOS4 device tomorrow.

Dear rodeoz i downloaded itunes 10.5 but can't upgrade to ios5 for my iPhone its saying its having latest version 4.3.5

Dear rodeoz i downloaded itunes 10.5 but can't upgrade to ios5 for my iPhone its saying its having latest version 4.3.5

That is because the public release of iOS 5 has not yet been released by Apple. Should happen by night or tomorrow early morning India time. You ll require this latest iTunes to upgrade your firmware when it is released.

Meanwhile for those of you who are on the GM - the Newsstand Store has gone LIVE. Bet the iOS 5 public release is round the corner. 1pm EST is the expected time.

Guys, You can update your Apple devices to iOS5! Its updatable through iTunes 10.5 now.

----------

Total size is 774 MB

:-D

The servers must be really busy atm. CydiaHelp has direct download links.

Waiting for the Cards app now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freak, It slow like crazy ! Will update it in the morning in office.

still gives me the option to update to 4.3.5 but not ios 5 🙁 updated my itunes to 10.5

heh yeah. some users are reporting it on google plus. i think it is all about mirroring the files across the world. should be available in a matter of hours if not minutes.

just found the way ...all you need to do is click on download for 4.3.5 and it will automatically download ios 5 😀