Apple iOS

iOS 11 brings new features to iPhone and iPad this fall

App Store is redesigned to make discovering apps and games easier than ever before. Through in-depth features and interviews, App Store editors will uncover the stories behind iOS developers, and the incredible apps and games they create.
App Store for iMessage has a redesigned app drawer for more convenient access to apps and stickers, so it’s easier to decorate messages, share a song and more.
Control Center offers more customization, enabling quick access to frequently used controls all on one page, and a new Lock Screen delivers a more convenient way to see Notifications all in one place.
Apple Maps adds indoor maps for major airports and shopping centers around the world and lane guidance to avoid missing a turn or exit.
Home supports more categories of accessories including AirPlay 2 speakers and more ways to automate your home with new triggers.
AirPlay 2 offers multi-room audio enabling users to easily control speakers using Control Center, the Home app or Siri.
Apple Music offers more ways to discover music with friends. Subscribers can create a profile so their friends can follow them, listen to playlists they’ve shared and see the music they listen to most.
Apple News is even better at keeping readers informed and entertained with personalized top stories and suggestions from Siri, great stories curated daily by Apple News editors in the new Spotlight tab and the best videos of the day in Today View.
One-handed keyboard mode on iPhone makes typing on the go even easier and a new QuickType keyboard on iPad delivers quick access to numbers, symbols and punctuation.

1fq1iZF.jpg

TsTKscv.jpg

JFFpqgz.jpg

i8ZL4jy.jpg

YL6Udzr.jpg

Hvo3EBu.jpg

1Cjg181.gif

HPwjJOq.jpg

Yes my iPhone isnt lasting a day now. Needs recharge day and night.

Earlier it lasted 1 and half days.

an upcoming update should fix most of these issues. but as someone joked on twitter (or elsewhere). android users upgrade their devices when updates stop coming for their phones. Apple users upgrade their devices when updates keep on coming for their phones.

LOL its already out. (but does not look like it fixes battery issue)

Before I started using iPhone .. people kept telling me iOS is most stable OS.

But I have never seen anything different.

Every iOS release has issue.

PS: Oh just realized that my iphone was already downloading it... without my consent!

There is NO cancel or stop button either.

Have they enabled forced update like Windows 10?