Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Apple HomePod Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

GHl6E58.jpg

Apple says the HomePod will cost $349. Would launch in December.

Last edited:
I think Apple should have launched it with a display. Display makes a lot of difference to a smart hardware based assistant. Though I guess Amazon's product is not great for listening to music and stuff.

HomePod reinvents music in the home

Apple-designed upward-facing woofer, paired with the custom A8 chip, enables bass management through real-time software modeling that ensures the speaker delivers the deepest and cleanest bass possible, with low distortion;
Custom array of seven beam-forming tweeters, each with its own amplifier, provides well-balanced smooth timbre as well as precise directional control of a multitude of beam shapes and sizes;
Apple-designed A8 chip provides the brains behind the advanced audio innovations;
Automatic room-sensing technology allows HomePod to quickly learn its position in a room, whether it’s in a corner, on a table or in a bookshelf, and within seconds, is perfectly optimized to deliver an immersive music listening experience wherever it is placed;
Six-microphone array with advanced echo cancellation enables Siri to understand people whether they are near the device or standing across the room, even while loud music is playing;
Siri waveform appears on the top to indicate when Siri is engaged, and integrated touch controls also allow easy navigation;
Automatic detection and balance of two speakers using both direct and reflected audio to deliver amazing audio wirelessly for an even more immersive experience; and
Easy setup that is as intuitive as setting up AirPods — simply hold an iPhone next to HomePod and it’s ready to start playing music in seconds.

i mean it is a three year old model. and is likely to continue getting updates for a long time. people would get an updated model in coming months? i doubt Apple would not want a presence in this segment of the smart speaker market.