Apple has more money than the whole US government!

• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,405
Its time that US starts re-thinking its foreign policy.......Wars have left US with nothing in its treasures.....Hopefully americans will now understand the value of peace....

Its time that US starts re-thinking its foreign policy.......Wars have left US with nothing in its treasures.....Hopefully americans will now understand the value of peace....
you really think the US went to war with these countries without thinking about all the money that can be made from attacking these countires ?......US govt has plenty of money and even more natural resources now , its just that the USA is a saturated market for most products and hence not many new jobs opening up .

Apple Does Not Have More Cash Than The US Gov't; Stop Saying That It Does | Techdirt

The article presented on this link says.."The US government can print cash. It does not run out of cash." What I know, nations can print and circulate currency against the gold reserves they have. Even the Rs.10 note says "I promise to pay the bearer Rs.10". So the US govt cannot print as much cash as it wants. Its still limited.

----------

you really think the US went to war with these countries without thinking about all the money that can be made from attacking these countires ?......US govt has plenty of money and even more natural resources now , its just that the USA is a saturated market for most products and hence not many new jobs opening up .

How much money did USA make in Afghanistan...?

The article presented on this link says.."The US government can print cash. It does not run out of cash." What I know, nations can print and circulate currency against the gold reserves they have. Even the Rs.10 note says "I promise to pay the bearer Rs.10". So the US govt cannot print as much cash as it wants. Its still limited.

----------

well that is the whole **** up , the federal govt can print as money as it feels like without any sureties , the whole point of raising the debt ceiling was this but in the end they have to pay back with interest too one way or another u.s.a is running out of options, they have to realize they cannot just keep printing money.

the only thing holding states together is is that usd is still the reverse currency of the world, the day it is knocked off from that position there is going to be a massive crash , the likes of which have not been seen yet, china, some countries in middle east and india too are working on this, it is not far when theses countries start trading in their own currency rather in usd, when that happens it's all down hill for states.

indian politians have more money in their swiss account I think 😀