Apparently I owe Vodafone a crore.

• Thread starter Thread starter GeorgePB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,667
shit lol...file for DOT and all that now.. looks like vodafone is abt to set a record in all time wrongful billing 😛

Whatever may be ROAM50..how in world can they charge rental of 10000000Rs on something? 😀

Whatever may be ROAM50..how in world can they charge rental of 10000000Rs on something? 😀

becz its vodafone they can do anything to screw with their customers its no longer Hutch 😛

Did you went to mars or some other planet ? Outside Planet Roaming ! 😀

Spam post? But spam post wud have some promotional thing or scam thing.

This has nothing.. it does not have email address or link or so. Neither its asking for money or offering money.

----------

Did you went to mars or some other planet ? Outside Planet Roaming ! 😀

I think he will be going to Mars. Doesnt vodafone charge rental in advance?

This is the reason I hate Postpaid mobile connection!

Its not postpaid, its prepaid. SMS clearly states to recharge PREPAID connection with atleast Rs.10000000 so that they can deduct the same on 29th September 😀

I'm tempted to ignore this SMS as a technical glitch, but I don't wanna wake up on the 29th with no balance. Only last week I refilled with Rs. 1111 /facepalm

Actually I loved the last line of the text. "Please ensure your account has enough balance" rofl !

Its not postpaid, its prepaid. SMS clearly states to recharge PREPAID connection with atleast Rs.10000000 so that they can deduct the same on 29th September 😀
Oh yes, Its prepaid, so he is safe 😀

He is not safe, he has 1111Rs ... so on 29th they might deduct 1111Rs (assuming none used!) and send another SMS, Stating "Please recharge your prepaid account with Rs.9998889 to avail further services!" 😀