App:BSNL BW Calculation, free-charged use chart

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberbhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8,689
hi Cyberbhai, I was a silent viewer of this forum for quite sometime. I used ur software for bandwidth usage calculations and it exactly matched with that of the BSNL records, even the NU was exact. Can u please explain how does ur software calculate those times which overlepp between free and charged usage.

hi Cyberbhai, I was a silent viewer of this forum for quite sometime. I used ur software for bandwidth usage calculations and it exactly matched with that of the BSNL records, even the NU was exact. Can u please explain how does ur software calculate those times which overlepp between free and charged usage.

Dear aps_ldh,Thanks for using software.The software is not a complicated one as far as calculations are concerned. I have totalled the usage, if the time is between 2:0:0 to 7:59:59 then I took it as free. if it is doesn't fall in this range then it is charged, and if falls in both then it is Overlapped.Techie thing was to capture data for specially for non password version.It was quite simple application when I made it for myself in August. Now more and more feature are added to this.Tomorrow there will be one more update. That will be bigger update.With regards