May 11, 2005
Originally posted by cyberbhai@Sep 20 2005, 09:08 PM
Hi All,

so I modified this software more...

This time I introduced a fetaure so you need not to

download at sofact.com/dataone.zip
[snapback]25765[/snapback]
[/quote]

no such software/file at that link.. exact url please tia ;)

Edit: just got it

Thor

Regulars
Sep 15, 2005
>when service record page appears then start this Software and click "Grab Data From Displayed Log Page"Just downloaded it. No such button on the software.

cyberbhai

[OP]
Sep 4, 2005
Hi,Start Software and then choose version.....Choose "No Password Version"and the button is now renamed as "Grab Data" as in earlier version user had to click button after opening each page... so name was "Grab Data From Displayed Log Page"Now you open first page of service records and then press "Grab Data" and wait for few seconds and the software will grab data...The click "calculate and show" to view details with chart.For Further Details, Please have a look at readme.txtWith regards

mohank

Sep 21, 2005
Great program cyberbhai!Congrats!It works fine for me.But did anyone notice that once the program is started,it can only 'grab' the data from the pages once?The next time you do it,the page gets messed up and the data isnt obtained either.You have to start a fresh copy of the program for another reading.Is that a bug? :unsure:

Thor

Regulars
Sep 15, 2005
OK, Thanks cyberbhai.A request, if you could madify the app so that it does the averaging calculation if a user crosses 8 Am that would be excellent.Example, user logs on at 2:05 and logs out at 8:30 during which time 400 Mb has been dl. The time from 8 to 8:30 will be billed so the app has to average 400 Mb over 6 hrs 25 mins and calculate the usage for 30 mins and add it to the total usage.

mohank

Sep 21, 2005
Thanks!You are putting in a lot of effort to this thing!Thank You from all of us. :D

Sudar

Regulars
Jul 16, 2005
Thanks buddy. Excellent app... Was looking for something like this. Saves lot of time for me.

padmavathi

Sep 20, 2005
Originally posted by cyberbhai@Sep 4 2005, 10:31 AM
Hi,
Dataone.in Service logs don't show TOTAL BW used. It is time consuming job to view all logs pages, save them and sum all the logs.
But ....
Here is a software that calculates BW of Dataone

Using DataOne Bandwidth Calculator is simple
Press goto Dataone Button.
Login To dataone
then goto \"Service Records\"
Then select the month for which you want Bandwidth to be calculated, then click \"Ok\"

The data will be shown in New Page ( it includes Daywise details, Hours used ( free, chargeable and Total), Data Used ( free, chargeable and Total)

You can save the data
This also calculates Data between 2AM to 8AM ( 2:00 to 7:59:59)

Download lattest version at
http://sofact.com/dataone.zip
Also included a Shutdowntimer that can invoke an application at specefied time and/or shutdown the PC after a pre-specefied Period
Hope this helps
With regards
* Make sure that in your internet settings, \" check for new page\" is not set to \"NEVER\"
[snapback]24023[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hai,

I worked with this software.Because bsnl time is little bit different from my system time I started at 1:55 and ended at 8:05 .But i used ur bandwidth calculator and it is showing me the total amount downloaded between 1:55 to 8:05 as charged amount.So Please tell me is that the way the bsnl people will charge.I am using home 500 plan.