anyone using samsung handset with docomo?

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,006
Status
Not open for further replies.

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
anyone using samsung handset with docomo?m having network problem wid docomo simusing samsung s3500 if i put the sim in Nokia set than signal bars remains full but with samsung it fluctuates a lot... from 6 bars to 2 bars then again full and so on..due to this call drop occurs..:madness:reply asap..

the range of docomo is not so good..Same prob here but wid Nokia mobile. sumtymes the range is full, the in 2 min ,its gone!!!

samsung 3500 has signal problem, try changing the network selection to manual mode, from automatic, that might help u

Even I face signal problems with my Nokia handset its not the handset as signal is the issue. Lately got a Docomo connection switched from vodafone.

ok thanks ...i ll try that also....but s3500 working perfectly with other operators...i get full signal bars on airtel ,idea

Samsung starts behaving weird when signal is little weakairtel and idea use 900mhz band, where as docomo is on 1800mhz band. so docomo signal will be little weak indoors when compared to other operators who are on 900mhz band. all new operators that are coming in now are all on 1800mhz, until they put more towers, you will see little weak signal indoors, call customer care and register a complaint that signal is weak in your area, They might put a new tower if its a densely populated area

Status
Not open for further replies.