Anyone using Reliance Wireline BB in Kolkata?

• Thread starter Thread starter royzlife
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,438
Status
Not open for further replies.

royzlife

ISP
BSNL
Hi, Anyone using Reliance Wireline BB in Kolkata?Please clarify the following queries of mine - 1. Overall satisfaction level as end user2. Frequency of network outage / network down etc3. Reliance CC for Kolkata promptness?4. Any billing issue?5. For NightBooster Zoom plan, is the speed promised (1mbps at day and 2mbps at night) true in actual?6. Any Fair Usage policy and any site blocking? I have been using BSNL BB of Home C+ but i am miserably failing to keep within 2.5GB.Also, after using 2mbps its difficult to move back to 512kbps UL plan.Airtel has FUP and my monthly upload + download is around 50-60Gb. So it wont satisfy my requirement. So Kolkata Reliance Wireline BB users, please help!

better go for wishnet kolkata or alliance broadband much better service....

Hi,I had used Alliance at first. Disappointed with their speed / availability / VFM.Then moved to BSNL, now limit is having on me!WishNet - is this cable broadband?? but for 2 mpbs, its way expensive

Not sure about wireline, I am using WiMax, it's good, better than Alliance, which in turn was better than BSNL.

This was the original plan chart offerred to me, let hope it turns out to be readable after i post this:

WIMAX RATE PLAN WITH SCHEME CODE JANUARY 2009
Sl No Speed Rate Plan Bundled
Usage Additional Usage / MB User Type Installation Amount Advance Period Amount payable with order Rate Plan Code Scheme Code
1 1000 2199 Unlimited Not Applicable Single Flat Fee 500 2199 Monthly 3033 WICF22HX WICI00X
2 2000 8999 75 GB Rs. 0.5 Multi Variable 500 5000 Monthly 6180 WICV89HX WICI00X
3 2000 4999 35 GB Rs. 0.5 Multi Variable 500 5000 Monthly 6180 WICV49HX WICI00X
4 2000 2999 20 GB Rs. 0.5 Multi Variable 500 5000 Monthly 6180 WICV29HX WICI00X

And this is what I am using now:
400 Kbps 999 WICF01KX

I remember getting this Rate Code Plan ID from the reliance website itself, but when i looked up now, i couldn't find a thing.

Anyway, if you are interested you could drop an email to RCOMKol.Coordinator@relianceada.com and enquire whether a representative can give you a callback, and mention your address in the email so that they could check whether the service is available in that area.

wishnet rate is very cheap you get 1mbps unlimited ar 999Rs and their speed is quite stable and wishnet is far more better than alliance i have used both of them that's why i am saying

Hi,

Anyone using Reliance Wireline BB in Kolkata?
Please clarify the following queries of mine -
1. Overall satisfaction level as end user
2. Frequency of network outage / network down etc
3. Reliance CC for Kolkata promptness?
4. Any billing issue?
5. For NightBooster Zoom plan, is the speed promised (1mbps at day and 2mbps at night) true in actual?
6. Any Fair Usage policy and any site blocking?

I have been using BSNL BB of Home C+ but i am miserably failing to keep within 2.5GB.
Also, after using 2mbps its difficult to move back to 512kbps Unlimited plan.
Airtel has Fair Usage Policy and my monthly upload + download is around 50-60Gb.

So it wont satisfy my requirement.

So Kolkata Reliance Wireline BB users, please help!

Hi!!!

I am Reliance Broadband Wireline user,I am using this for last 1 year, so far i am satisfied customer. regarding speed you will never face any issue, they give satisfied speed as promised, Customer care is so so, generally they ask you to do two three simple troubleshooting and then if the issue doesn't get resolved they take complain & within 24hr you will find someone knocking your door from Reliance. I did had a billing related issue where I was in Fixed Data Plan but in the middle of the month I changed back to Unlimited Plan, In my system it was showing under Reliance Home Page that I am in Unlimted plan but the plan took 48hr to activate so I was been charged for one complite day,after I received my bill I saw huge bill from Reliance,lodged complain and initially they were not ready to waive my bill amount but later on they wave away Rs.1900. You will face problem in billing if u change plan from limited plan to unlimited plan but if you can wait for 48hr after giving plan change request than you will not face any problem. There is no outage time. Frankly speaking ping response time is to good so online playing is dam good. So far I am happy & hope reliance will keep me happy by providing uninterrupted service.😎😎

Status
Not open for further replies.