Anyone Using Hathway in Malad(West) Mumbai ?

• Thread starter Thread starter umeshd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 6,601

umeshd

ISP
MTNL Triband 849NU / Reliance Broadband 300K UL Combo
I've been trying to find an alternative to MTNL Triband mainly because of their highly costly unlimited plans (2500/- for 256K UL). In my area Sify / Pacenet cost around 1000/- per month (256K UL plans) and both have some issue or other as usual that hampers my VPN connectivity mainly which is a concern.Recently came across an offer by Hathway stating 256K UL @ 650/- per month (+ 12:5% tax which comes to around 730/- total), no modem or installation charges at all.I felt something sounds unusual about the offer hence checking with anyone else who's around same area if possible or in Mumbai using same plan for feedback. Thanks in advance.

well i am using this one..the cost is pretty good...attractive.the speeds though is not the best but decent enough.i think its pretty much okay.but the biggest problem with it is that they do get into serious problems from their servers quite often which leads to slow internet for us, and they take almost a month or so to repair it. this time arnound i m facing this problem since past one month.but yet i guess its better off than mtnl or sify as it doesnt have this problem of frequent disconection.the night unlimited scheme is really a grab offer..thank uMohit