Anyone know the MTNL 3G APN Settings in Delhi for Android?

• Thread starter Thread starter SGMD1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 10,389

SGMD1

ISP
NA
I've found about half a dozen different sets of APN settings to get 3G in Delhi on my Motorola DROID 2 Global and none so far have worked. I have managed to get the "3G" and "H" icons in the notification bar but when I open up my browser and try to load Google I get the following error: "ReferenceError: gp is not defined"

First I went into the dialer and entered *#*#4636#*#* to get to the Testing menu -> Phone information -> Set preferred network type to "WCDMA only"

Then I went into the network selection menu and selected the "MTNL 3G" network and created an APN with the following settings:

APN: gprsppsdel
Proxy: 172.16.31.10
Port: 9201
Username: mtnl
Password: mtnl123
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: default
(All other values empty or automatic)

The "3G" and "H" icons indicate that I'm getting the signal at least, but I am not able to actually get data. Anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Well it might be a silly thing to ask, but assuming your APN settings are correct, did you restart your phone prior to using net?Cuz I have to restart my phone (Sony Ericsson) every time I want to browse the net.

Im using MTNL 3G on Nexus One.For prepaid 3G use : APN-pps3g, For Postpaid 3G, use : APN- mtnl3gUsername-mtnl Passwrd-mtnl123For Prepaid HSDPA use : APN-ppshsdpaFor Postpaid HSDPA use- APN-mtnlhsdpaUsername-mtnl Passwrd-mtnl123Do not enter any other details.