Anyone here shop from Amway?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6,942
yes. mostly because of the energy things. would see if dad and mom likes them. otherwise would stick to smaller items in the future.

I used their protein powder long ago. (when I was 12-13 years old) and It gave satisfactory results. I think products are good, just prices are on higher side.

Friend is making me a member. Apparently you have to become one if you want to order directly from their website. I am already feeling trapped. :\
Bail out! 😛

That explains why my friend was pushing different products on me :-(

LOL. No plans. That was clear. Whatever commission he makes on my purchases is already enough. I am already feeling exploited.

A word of caution, though, a ban is looming on MLMs.
Those are buying the products for the products sake is fine. But anything beyond is tricky, more so, at this point.

My Amway delivery arrived today. Mom was horrified to see the product prices compared to stuff that is available in the retail market. 😀

My Amway delivery arrived today. Mom was horrified to see the product prices compared to stuff that is available in the retail market. 😀
I am too recently became a member in amway around couple of weeks back. Even my mom too became horrified of the prices. But my person who joined me in it was a good guy and he didn't contacted me even once for marketing purpose. Moreover I joined in it knowing the concept of MLM and amway.

Products are quite nice. I love their soaps. Their moisturizer cream and shampoo is also excellent. Also using a couple of Nutralite products.

DNA_Uncut said:
I once bought nutrilite 1 kg tin from them online. Cost me 3k+. It's for my parents. Quality is unquestionable. But I personally say it's a complete rip-off. One could buy similar stuff in open mkt for 10% of that cost ...
you buy from ebay na