Anyone here shop from Amway?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 6,939
Havent purchased directly from Amway site if thats your query but have used their shaving cream and toothbrush both are excellent products ....

Right. A friend's wife is involved in the business and he has been pushing me to try out their products. I tried their toothpaste on the recent trip to kufri so I am considering trying out more of their products. He is currently ordering them for me. Just wanted to know if anyone else here had experience with their products. They are priced a bit high for obvious reasons. But if they are good, I guess there is no harm in continuing to do so! Thanks.

Amway is one big mlmhttp://m.indianexpress.com/news/amway-india-ceo-two-directors-arrested-charged-with-cheating/1121523/The products being sold are at least 50 % higher than their cost price

Well. I am not asking about how they conduct their business 😀 Profit margins on products are high because as you said the MLM nature of the business. Was just asking about the quality of products. 🙂
I am not joining their sales network. Just considering buying some products like soaps and toothpastes and multi-vitamins.

I have heard few of my friends praising their products. Never heard any bad things about the products at all

Well i haven't used any amway product personally, but always heard good reviews about their product quality That's the thing almost everyone who used their product were members themselves. Surely you can give a try for low end products you mentioned.

I once bought nutrilite 1 kg tin from them online. Cost me 3k+. It's for my parents. Quality is unquestionable. But I personally say it's a complete rip-off. One could buy similar stuff in open mkt for 10% of that cost ...

right. prices are definitely very high. which makes me want to stick with basic products alone. multi-vitamins etc. are shit expensive.

Friend is making me a member. Apparently you have to become one if you want to order directly from their website. I am already feeling trapped. :

Yes, you will have to be a member through a member. They spam your mobile inbox with offers for the newly joined blah blah blah for atleast a month+... I nvr listened to them and it automatically stopped. I 'm still a member to buy stuff for personal use, but i nvr evr recommend it for anyone. Since my pop wanted that powder i joined & bought it ...

hehe. ordered a bunch of products. let's see how they turn out. the brand names are quite funny. dynamite deodorants!
so i am assuming that any order i make, my friend gets a percentage of the revenues? 😛