Anyone here has the router Model: RL841GWV-DGB for Airtel?

• Thread starter Thread starter wapenshaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 19,060
they changed the router device. Service engineer tried all possible user name and password. They even checked with backend team but no luck.
I'm thinking to call the airtel customer support and ask for the credentials. If that doesn't work I will try to get the router changed to a different brand. How did you convince them to change the router?

Btw, which router do you have now?

Dragon Path 707GR1.

I was facing issue with bridge PPPOE connectivity issue with RL841GWV-DGB. I was loosing the connectivity every night, suspect the issue with IP or DHCP not refreshing and when the refresh happens router losses internet connectivity. However its was working ok with static ip configuration.

Dragon Path 707GR1 is good in terms of connectivity, speed, and bridge mode. So get it replaced by some similar router.

Getting new airtel connection installed tomorrow, they have this richerlink router only, did any of you guys find out how to login to its web interface? As my neighbour is having the same router and I cant login into the web interface, tried all known combinations.

bridge mode can easily be enabled using inspect element.