Anyone Heard Of Da Net

• Thread starter Thread starter arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5,607

arun

Regular
I saw their ad just recently on our local cable channel and decided to enquire about their plans and the results were pretty suprising...256kbps completely unlimited at 1100/month taxes waived if you are taking a quaterly plan512kbps completely unlimited(yeah i must have confirmed this atleast a thousand times) at an unfortunate rate of 3000/month,but you dont see that everyday512kbps 10Gb limit at 1800/monthThey 512 plan is a bit costly but the 256 one is very tempting. I just want to know if anyone one of you have ever used DA NETs services before and what do you think of them.They also call themselves as Ganesh telecom if that sounds familiar.Their numer is 9322966873 if anyone wants to enquire.I hope mtnl comes up with a good plan next month or else its bye bye mtnl.

r u in mum or delhi

damn all these good local cable wallah plans come from mumbai only 🙁.... wht are delhi cable wallah guys upto 🙁

They seem good good initially but then there are the hidden costs and usually the dont provide what they say,if only I could get a background check on these guys...

coolbut i donot think it will be available in malad (e) areaanywaz will call him up in the mornin for more details

damn all these good local cable wallah plans come from mumbai only .... wht are delhi cable wallah guys upto[/b]

just because there is more competition there...

dont rush into anything. ask them for references. These local cabewallahs are thugs. They never live upto their promise. Did you enquire in your building / area?

QUOTE(max @ Apr 24 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]49181[/snapback]
dont rush into anything. ask them for references. These local cabewallahs are thugs. They never live upto their promise. Did you enquire in your building / area?
[/b]
I have good many friends here in Mumbai who use the private broadband service. They say the d/l u/l speed never touches the advertised one. The 256 kbps may actually give you something around 150-180 kbps. My personal experience with MTNL Triband is they provide very near to the speed that they claim. I am on the combo 500 plan(256 kbps) and it gives me somewher near 240 kbps. So, my advice to Arun if you have MTNL Triband and dont have any big problem then better stick to it.

Well i did ask that guy about this and he said they will only provide speeds which they advertise,"256 LoGe to 256 He MiLeGa!"I asked him will he provide me a trial connection for a month and he said yes.I am going to try this one but i'll wait sometime cause t seems mtnl is going to come up with a purely unlimited plan as thats already happend in delhi.Meanwhile if i could get more info on these guys,it would be very helpful...

are u sure abt the unlimited plan for mumbai? i havent heard anything abt this! can someone provide more details/confirm this?

beaware of these cable wallas, i myself switched to mtnl from one of these though it was Fivenetwork connection it was a real pain in the a**,the probs with them r1.They never provide the promised speed. (If they do it's only for a few months.)2.They do not provide solutions to your problems. (i.e if you call them asking to solve a prob. in the lan line, they never respond early,they may even arrive after weeks.)3.The IP you get for net is same as the IP diffrent people on the lan get on their net. (This could be prob with torrents if multiple people on the lan are banned from torrent trackers.)4.Get ready to get NAT Errors.at last i wold like to warn u as these peeps might give u a run 4 u r money.________________________________________________________________________________________No God,No PeaceKnow God,Know Peace

Those five network guys provide in my area too!They seem too be providing 300kbps unlimited plans for around 1000 bucks last time i checked.I have to admit mtnl is the best,for now atleast.

QUOTE(arun @ Apr 25 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]49263[/snapback]
Well i did ask that guy about this and he said they will only provide speeds which they advertise,
"256 LoGe to 256 He MiLeGa!"

[/b]

Ha ha ha ha sure, everyone sez thats. Will anyone say 256 loge toh 128 milega 😛 😛 😛 😛????

thats right. everyone says they provide full 256 kpbs though no one does.