Anyone Heard Of Da Net

arun

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 30, 2005
I saw their ad just recently on our local cable channel and decided to enquire about their plans and the results were pretty suprising...256kbps completely unlimited at 1100/month taxes waived if you are taking a quaterly plan512kbps completely unlimited(yeah i must have confirmed this atleast a thousand times) at an unfortunate rate of 3000/month,but you dont see that everyday512kbps 10Gb limit at 1800/monthThey 512 plan is a bit costly but the 256 one is very tempting. I just want to know if anyone one of you have ever used DA NETs services before and what do you think of them.They also call themselves as Ganesh telecom if that sounds familiar.Their numer is 9322966873 if anyone wants to enquire.I hope mtnl comes up with a good plan next month or else its bye bye mtnl.

arun

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 30, 2005
I'm from Mumbai,Sion

ultra vires

O.o
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
damn all these good local cable wallah plans come from mumbai only :(.... wht are delhi cable wallah guys upto :(

arun

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 30, 2005
They seem good good initially but then there are the hidden costs and usually the dont provide what they say,if only I could get a background check on these guys...

akash

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
coolbut i donot think it will be available in malad (e) areaanywaz will call him up in the mornin for more details

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
damn all these good local cable wallah plans come from mumbai only .... wht are delhi cable wallah guys upto[/b]

just because there is more competition there...

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
dont rush into anything. ask them for references. These local cabewallahs are thugs. They never live upto their promise. Did you enquire in your building / area?

bagchi_p123

Apr 22, 2006
QUOTE(max @ Apr 24 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]49181[/snapback]
dont rush into anything. ask them for references. These local cabewallahs are thugs. They never live upto their promise. Did you enquire in your building / area?
[/b]
I have good many friends here in Mumbai who use the private broadband service. They say the d/l u/l speed never touches the advertised one. The 256 kbps may actually give you something around 150-180 kbps. My personal experience with MTNL Triband is they provide very near to the speed that they claim. I am on the combo 500 plan(256 kbps) and it gives me somewher near 240 kbps. So, my advice to Arun if you have MTNL Triband and dont have any big problem then better stick to it.

arun

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 30, 2005
Well i did ask that guy about this and he said they will only provide speeds which they advertise,"256 LoGe to 256 He MiLeGa!"I asked him will he provide me a trial connection for a month and he said yes.I am going to try this one but i'll wait sometime cause t seems mtnl is going to come up with a purely unlimited plan as thats already happend in delhi.Meanwhile if i could get more info on these guys,it would be very helpful...