Anyone having fixed IP address in MTNL 256 unlimited plan in Delhi?

Its ur luck if u get dynamic. Static Ip is usually given to U/L users......this helps to decrease the bandwidth leeching to some extent.Search the forum, it has been discussed b4, i am pretty sure that UL users get a static IP.

Check ur account usage summary the ip address allocated to u is mentioned there ...............and all ur friends might have some settings with mtnl officer 4 that dynamic ip address 😉

lol jaan pehchaan static ip ke liye hoti hai because they charge for static ip.😡I dont want static ip.:madness:

lol jaan pehchaan static ip ke liye hoti hai because they charge for static ip.😡I dont want static ip.:madness:
Yeah lol check the last line in the resources column😗Show ur anger 2 Mtnl babus.......not in this board😛

http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotvg8.png

No mate many of my friends have dynamic IP with this 256 unlimited plan.And customer care guys are saying that you have got this static ip by mistake.🙂 I have mailed them lets see what happens.

I am on the 256 K unltd plan and i have static IP. I know two other ppl on the same plan having static IP addresses. So if u or any of ur friends has a dynamic IP its coz of a screw up on part of MTNL..officially 256 K Unltd plan has Static IP address only

^right said...TriB Unlimited has static IP...and guess what, now i've changed my plan to TriB 399 and i still have that static IP...good thing for me as i need the static IP and it's free of cost to me now 😀i believe it's actually free...don't know if they put that in my bill...will update when the bill comes 😕

yup unlimited plan has static ip.you can try this, just call the customer care and say that you are getting a static ip even though you didnt tell them and say that you want a dynamic ip. just pray they are stupid enough to change it. 😀

They replied that "one static IP is free you dont have to pay for it".I have asked them to change it to dynamic.:wall:

^ ok. looks like they turned out to be more stupid. :rofl: