anyone have idea about TATA and Reliance lease line ?

• Thread starter Thread starter tushar12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 12,531

tushar12

ISP
IOL
Hello friendsI want information about TATA and Reliance lease line any one have idea where i will get information about Plan charges, speed ? If any one using lease line plz advice me about same.Thanks

Cost of leased lines depend on the city you are in and the distance between the place where you want the connection to the POP of the provider. Your best bet will be to contact the customer support (numbers listed on the sites) and tell them to transfer your call to the relevant department.

Some info is on the site of reliance:

http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/rcom/broadband/broadband_lease_linetariff.html

I believe that this tariff structure on the site is not updated since last 3 years or so and costs have changed during that period. So contact Reliance directly.

Also, do expect to pay an arm and a leg as the cost of leased line. As per the info that I have from some business contacts in Mumbai, Reliance is providing fiber optic ethernet connections to the customers in some buildings. Since you are in Mumbai itself, contact Reliance for a quote.

hi tushar, i am working for an ISP which deals majorly in leased line circuits if u are located anywhere in MUMBAI we can provide u a LEASED LINE at good rates.....we r having b/w of Reliance, Airtel, And VSNL....u can mail me ur details on samarth@hns.net.in or u can call me on 9987132032....

1.65 cr for a 155 mbps line from reliance per month. i would rather go down to korea and buy a home there and browse at 160 mbps at US 60 ( RS 3000) per month :hysterical:

Hello friends

I want information about TATA and Reliance lease line any one have idea where i will get information about Plan charges, speed ? If any one using lease line plz advice me about same.

Thanks

TATA Leased Line

:thumbsup:

Hi,
We provide Dedicated Internet Leased Line connectivity for SMEs /Corporate segment, with high quality Service level and 99.5% Uptime Commitment with following details;

Bandwidth: No BAR (256 Kbps to Multiple of E1)

Dedicated Account Manager is provided

Mode of delivery: Copper / Fiber / Wimax / Radio Frequency

Network: Biggest A grade ISP (Internet service Provider)
available at all 3 landing stations in India

Price: Negotiable

For any further query please mark a mail to kr.ravi555@gmail.com or
Call me at +91-9350214267

With Regards
Ravi

Hii..!

We also provide all connectivity related solutions like Internet Lease line, VPN, P2P connectivity etc. for SMEs & Corporates across the nation. All with most competitive prices. I can assure the best price. just drop your contact details on: rahulmkhj@gmail.com / 9218869500 with exact requirement.

regards,
Rahul

Hello friends

I want information about TATA and Reliance lease line any one have idea where i will get information about Plan charges, speed ? If any one using lease line plz advice me about same.

Thanks

Hi :smile:
please send me your mail ID to kr.ravi555@gmail.com so that i could send you the product profile with rate for Internet Leased Line

Regards
Ravi. +91-9350214267

Is 3.96/year good price for 6Mbps lease line? I got from Tata (TCL) on fiber. Performance is dependable.

Not really, even for a leased line - works out to Rs5500/mbit/month which is a tad on the high side. You could/should try getting them to upgrade you to 10mbit/s for the same price otherwise give you that 6mbit/s for about 2,40,000/year or so.

Of course, the more you buy, the more you save, so ask about volume discounts and see what you can squeeze out of them.

I'm used to Mumbai prices (where the cables land) so part of this may also be making up for the difference in getting from Mumbai to Ahmedabad.