Anyone has the Idea What's Going On

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,400
Originally posted by santoo@Oct 8 2005, 01:08 AM
Baccha Power, Read what Akash had posted. He called 1504 and asked why site is down. Did he said that he told them that he was able to d/w with fake id & all that assumption you wrote.
[snapback]27718[/snapback]
[/quote]

santoo. For one, did I mention anyone's name in particular u mentioned Akash. Did I say in my post that Akash did this or that. It was for everyone in particular those calling up MTNL guys and waking them up from sleep. Govt. log hai. sone do na....tum ko koi problem hai kya 🙂

Originally posted by powerontop@Oct 8 2005, 10:26 AM
santoo. For one, did I mention anyone's name in particular u mentioned Akash. Did I say in my post that Akash did this or that. It was for everyone in particular those calling up MTNL guys and waking them up from sleep. Govt. log hai. sone do na....tum ko koi problem hai kya 🙂
[snapback]27737[/snapback]
[/quote]

well site seems to be back up...

Problem i cant seem to dial in and on checking the website the sessions and account info page is missing .

In case anyone hasnt figured that out already the MTNL authentication server had not crashed or gone bonkers. It was deliberately shut down by MTNL.Start of this month when mtnl's main server went down and backup server started some of u must have found our that u couldnt log into the mtnl site with new password but if u used your old password it did let u in.If the authentication server was kept running it would have been a disaster as it would mean most people couldnt connect using their new password. Even if MTNL could anounce to use old passwords ,other then few experienced users(thats us) no one would know how to do that. MTNL would have been bombarded with curses.Instead MTNL took a wise decision to shut down their authentication server knowing that only a few skilled users(again us) would realize the glitch.As soon as they get the new passwords back online they will restart the authentication server.

ya dude they better get the authentication servers online 😛 .. i almost forgot my new password today 🙁( ... but ya sites on a back. up and still can use the fake id 😛...

hey members still cant log in get the same msg invalid id but my net was down whole afternoon all the router lights where on but in status pvc0 was showing disconnected now the net is alright but cant log in

Hey docmania do you use the Email provided by Mtnl. I am not receiving any email from MTNL.