Anyone facing issue with the Bsnl Evdo stv recharges?

• Thread starter Thread starter smarty84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,290
Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty84

ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys.
I tried doing bsnl stv rs 55 recharge on every online website including Paytm and freecharge. But the recharge
is not getting successful just wondering only myself is facing this issue or someone else facing the same issue?
I also asked about this here in bsnl office. As usual the bsnl so called officers don't have any clue about this.

Is anyone able to do rs55 stv recharge online?

im also facing problem done recharge of 800 through freecharge.in still not able to connect ..my ac has -728.07 balance .and
BONUS / DATA PACKAGE DETAILS-999999999 MB...do i need to recharge with 20rs to keep some balance to connect?????????????

im also facing problem done recharge of 800 through freecharge.in still not able to connect ..my ac has -728.07 balance .and
BONUS / DATA PACKAGE DETAILS-999999999 MB...do i need to recharge with 20rs to keep some balance to connect?????????????
If validity over, you have to do Rs.20 recharge. Sometime even you have plan validity and data pack validity you wont be able to connect for some time due to maintenance.

No but i think most of other's too work. For Rs.55 pack, I do special recharge. For talktime, its normal.
Thanks, i will try that. Since there is network issue going on in our area i am not able to use evdo properly.
Bro i heard that bsnl is going to upgrade its cdma bts to Rev B. Network. Do you have any input in that?

Thanks, i will try that. Since there is network issue going on in our area i am not able to use evdo properly.
Bro i heard that bsnl is going to upgrade its cdma bts to Rev B. Network. Do you have any input in that?
I don't think they will upgrade to rev.b and btw there is no rumors also this year. Hope we get fup-less 3g plans from any operator 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.