• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,558

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
that price! steal !!

for cam, what ever it is, other specs are looking awesome
and games shown by users on other sites are not showing any lags.

Edit: ordering one using your LINK in a few minutes.

Do remember that the app space might be as low as 500-800MBs. But then I doubt you would be installing more than a few apps on it. Battery is quite small so that is also going to hurt.

I would root it just after unboxing 😛layful:
so space is not an issue, and apps like greenify would give best Batt. Performance.
Offtopic: anyway dead tired, drove back 700 km in 8-9 hours, actual driving hours, not mentioning the 3 x half hour tea/food break and a half hour breakdown.
before I place order, I might have clicked few aff. link unknowingly, should I run CCLEANER before going ahead.

lol. you can just use an incognito/private browsing mode. this is what i do on all online shopping... 🙂

placed order around 5AM.
status "Your item has been packed"

phone is good in some manner, and bad in few.
but for Rs.3999/- its a 3G phone and 512MB RAM is cool.
I purchased it keeping in mind it would have low end camera, but will offer 3G connectivity and smooth running of most common apps.
So camera is said to be 5MP on box and ads, while settings says its a 2MP, so is the pic quality, HORRIBLE
how does these companies making such BIG FALSE STATEMENTS, is there no control on such WHITE LIE they say to sell.
Anyway as camera is not required much, I'll let this drawback pass.
Flipkart has Raised the price by Rs.400/- and its now 4399/-
Will be rooting it tonight and removing all the bloatware and install "Greenify"

How is the battery life considering that is the only core thing important 😀

lived for the day, i guess
Will tell in next 1-2 day as I was away for last 24 hours, but kids were sending msg all day so I assume batt. lived that much on 2G.